Here you will find advice on common topics.
Always be determined and believe in yourself. Never let anyone tear your down for being yourself. Never try and turn into someone else because you won't be you anymore, and that's not what you want. Never forget to express yourself in the ways you choose to. Be friends with the people you want to be friends with. Do what you want to do. Sit where you want to sit. BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE! Because you're you, and no one can possibly change that except for you. And don't change it.
Written by Rarity Inspired Team Member, Emma
One of the most common friendship catastrophes is two words: left out. When you're left out, it always seems as if no one understands you. They don't know how it feels to be outside the crowd. They don't know how it feels to be all alone, with nobody to comfort you. They don't know how it feels to be your own best friend. Being left out is really sad thing to experience. Here's some advice on how to prevent being left out.
If You're the One Who Is Left Out
The things you are experiencing with being left out is really, really common. We feel your pain. It's really hard being your own best friend. Here's what you can do when you're left out:
• Branch out. Find some other friends to hang out with that are really nice and you're pretty sure you can trust.
• Talk to adults. Your parents are people you should always tell if you're being left out. It's crucial you do this. After telling your parents, let your teachers, principal, or counselors know that this is happening so they can talk with the parents of the person who is leaving you out. Ask your teacher, principal, or counselor know that for the talk with their parents to make sure you're anonymous. This will likely help.
• Make friends with everyone. If you're friends with your whole class or your whole grade, it's pretty easy to go around and find someone to sit at lunch with or hang out with.
• Make friends with people outside of school. If you do this, you can just choose one of your other friends to talk to when you're feeling down or upset.
• Tell the person who's leaving you out that your feelings are hurt and you need to talk to them. Tell them what's bothering you, like the fact that you're left out. If the person doesn't really seem to care or they don't admit that they're sorry and they just say you're not left out, tell them that you are. You truly are. If they still don't care, find a new friend. A new friend who seems nice and trustworthy.
If You're the One Who's Making People Feel Left Out
When someone tells you that you're excluding them, it's normal to be annoyed. But NEVER act annoyed. That will make the person feel worse. Here are some tips for including people and keeping yourself friendly:
• When someone tells you that they're left out, really include them more. Invite them over, hang out with them at break and lunch, invite them to sleepovers or birthday celebrations.
• NEVER ignore them completely. Have compassion. Place yourself in their shoes. What if you were lonely all the time, and some of your classmates hung out together without you, and never invited you to join them? How would that make YOU feel?
• NEVER tell them that you think you aren't leaving them out. Let them know that YOU'RE SORRY. And be sincere. If you want your friendship to continue with the person you're excluding, never exclude them again. Leaving people out is one of the fastest ways to lose a friendship.
All right Rarities, please keep our advice in your heart! Always be yourself and don't let anyone stop you from being YOU!
The Rarity Inspired Team
Emma Watson Funny Moments
Selena Gomez Funny Moments
Taylor Swift Funny Moments
Ross Lynch Funny Moments
1. Lea Michelle
She is wearing a Stars' Wedding Inspired Red Carpet Dress with very stylish white pumps.
2. Taylor Swift
She has on a beautiful long blue dress with stylish purple heels.
3. Selena Gomez
She had on a to die for long evening gown that is certainly one of my personal favorites!
4. Ashley Benson
She has on a long black evening gown similar to Selena's but, they both look amazing in it.
5. Lucy Hale
She has on this one of a kind lovely red long dress! It is beautiful.
6. Ariana Grande
She is wearing a long white evening gown with silver on the side. I love this dress. She is also wearing stylish white pumps.
1. Emma Watson
2. Bonnie Wright
3. Lucy Hale
4. Selena Gomez
5. Taylor Swift
6. Anne Hathaway
7. Jennifer Lawrence
8. Katy Perry
10. Anna Kendrick
Hope you enjoyed!
COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE STYLE!